How to Enrol
Welcome to Henderson Medical Centre and thank you for choosing us as your primary healthcare provider. We look forward to caring for you and your family.
It is a requirement of the Ministry of Health that all patients wishing to enrol provide proof of identity and eligibility. To check your eligibility to receive publicly funded health services please follow this link – http://www.health.govt.nz/new-zealand-health-system/eligibility-publicly-funded-health-services
Completing the form
- All shaded areas are mandatory.
- One enrolment form per patient enrolling is required.
- You must confirm your eligibility to access publicly funded health services and we will ask that you provide proof, such as a passport or birth certificate.
- It is recommended you provide us with the details of your previous medical centre (if applicable) in order for us to obtain your records and provide you with the best possible care.
- You can scan and e-mail, fax or post the enrolment form and any relevant eligibility documentation back to us or drop it into the practice;
Fax: 09 837 2747
Postal Address: Henderson Medical Centre, 2 Montel Ave, Henderson, Auckland 0612
- The Ministry of Health requires a signature on this document. Therefore, you will need to print and sign the form.
- Children 16 years and over must sign their own enrolment form. For children under 16 years of age, Parents / Caregivers are required to complete the “signed by authority” section.